Sunday, March 8, 2015

Halfway through the book

Okay I would of updated sooner, but due to a fight between me and my brother, the computer was taken away. So sad that I'm pretty much an adult and I get stuff taken away like I'm five. I guess that is what happens when I keep putting the move off due to Grans' condition. Anyways, back to the book. They got two relics now. Only one more to go and no idea where to go or what to do. The last group of angels have gone missing due to the Scale, baddies of heaven who think they are all that. So our couple decides that they are just going to gather the last relic and then save the remaining angels. Smart choice. Or is it? But I thought I'd mention that before I finish the book. Lets just hope that my brother doesn't pick a fight with me again. Kid has no respect for elders. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment