Monday, March 16, 2015

Reading three books like a boss.

Okay, so I'm reading three books at once. Is any of them Sign? Of course not. But I did find it. So that's a good thing. Anyways, lets get talking about the book that I am reading.

First up is The Fiery Heart. I still don't know what the big challenge is going to be in this book, but its probably going to be something huge, like always. But the book is told in two different point of views, Adrien's and Sydney's. Its a little different then what I'm used to when it comes with this author, but different is good. Anyways, Sydney's parents are getting a divorce and a huge custody battle is going to go down, so that is going to make the book a little interesting. Also Sydney thinks she can make the ink that Marcus was talking about in the last book. All thanks to a very old witch. That is basically all I know for right now.

Next up is The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter. I'm a little behind on this series and this is book six. I honestly don't remember what the series is called, but I do remember that it follows all of these immortals that are possessed by demons from Pandora's box. This book basically revolves around Gideon who is the host of Lies. So basically unless he wants to be curled up on the floor in pain, he has to constantly lie. So you pretty much have to think the opposite every time he talks. Anyways he gets a blast from the past. Only problem is the fact that he can't remember. Wonder how he is going to figure this out.

And, last but not least Addicted To You by Krista and Becca Ritchie. This is one of those free ebooks that I never read up on to know what they are about. I just jump right in and try to figure out the story as I read. So far out of the five percent that I have read, we follow two rich kids in college. They have to pretend to be dating in order to make their parents think that they are perfect. Even though that is as far from the truth. One seems to be a sex addict while the other tends to drink too much. So I wonder how this story is going to play out.

So those are the books that I'm reading. But I'm going to head out now and tend to the new tattoo that I got last Friday. Its pretty cool and based off the best Tim Burton movie ever made. Also it just so happens to be my favorite movie where I can joke around and say its my life. But its not like you guys care. So until next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment