Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Started a new ebook: Angel After Dark by Kahlen Aymes

Before I talk about his book, I want to share some final thoughts for Alyssa's Redemption. So it didn't end the way I thought, I guess that is what happens when the book is actually in parts. Anyways, all I have to say about that book is that the ex is a complete dick. I really hate him and hope he gets the wake up call he needs. But anyways, that book is done and I'm off to start a new one. The benefits of sleepless nights. One day I'll be able to sleep for the whole entire night. Anyways, this is a book I got for free. Once again I know nothing about the book and I literally just started reading it. I'm on like page two trying to figure out what is going on. Maybe I should start the habit of reading what the book is about before I read it. So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment