Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What the hell am I reading?! (Sign)


I'm at that point in the book where I want to read it and not read it at the same time. This book is so crazy. I have to stop every once and while just to have my mind wrap around what had just happened. Don't get me wrong the book is good, but you get so pulled in that you get just as freaked out as the characters. Right now our main character's wife just disappeared right in front of him. But I have a theory on what is going on. I believe that the guy died some way or another, and he is actually in hell. Only because your own mind can be your own hell or something like that. The other thing could be that the guy is just going crazy. Anyways, I want to finish this book, have my mom read it, and I don't know what after that. But go get the book if you are getting sick and tired of me taking to damn long to read the book. I highly recommend it and I'm not even done with it yet. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment