Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Officially back to reading Sign

Before I talk about anything, I want to share some final thoughts on Rapture. I will say that when it got to the end, I did not want to put the book down. Also it didn't end the way I expected, so kudos on that. But go check out the series. I know I didn't cover much because I didn't really remember all of that had happened, but I tried my best. So read what you missed and tell me what you thought of the series.

But I'm now officially reading Sign until I get my next shipment at the library. Its just two books, but I'm still waiting. Anyways, I'm thinking about writing a proposal on turning this book into a game. I for sure won't be making the game, but maybe the author will like the idea and find someone to do it. I think it would be a really cool game to play. But I'm going to head out for now and get back to reading this crazy book. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment