Saturday, March 7, 2015

Still reading Rapture

Okay, so I'm a third through the book now. I still think I was way farther than that but I guess even I can be wrong sometimes. Anyways, I'm only reading at night only because we pretty much have a house full. Gramps is throwing a fit because of it, but what do you expect from a family like ours? So things are slightly dragging on. Apparently our characters are collecting these old artifacts in order to stop the end of days. The so far have recovered one and have two left to get. Sadly there is a force against them trying to prevent them from recovering the remaining two. This force ended up capturing three of our main characters in the series and gotten hold of the relic. It would be too easy if they were able to get it before the bad guys showed up. Hopefully the other relic is recovered before its too late. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment