Monday, March 9, 2015

Three fourths through Rapture

Its kind of like that moment right before something huge happens. Sure the book keeps you on the edge of your seat, but I've been spending three chapters of them in a cave, digging through boulders. Now there is preperations taking hold. I know its like the calm before the storm. So I'm kind of silently screaming at the book saying to get on with it already. I want to be done with this book because I want to know what happens. All the hell that our starcrossed lovers have gone through. All of the loss they have experienced. Now I'm just sitting here twittling my thumbs. I can't take it anymore. But I'm going to wrap up the book here, or at least my posts. If you want answers for what happened, read the series. Its pretty good, just a little slow in the beginning. But I'm going to finish this book and then read Sign while I wait for the next set of books to come to the library. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment