Friday, March 6, 2015

Reading Rapture by Lauren Kate

I could of sworn that I was farther in this book, not only sixty pages in. Oh well. Anyways Indigo Spell ended pretty intense. Nothing like a fight between witches to keep you on the edge of your seat. Crazy business. Also there might be a possibility that Adrien and Sydney finally get together. Anyways, it was a little slow in the end, but still a good book. Now I'm off to finally finish the Fallen Series. I have no idea when the last time it was when I last read the books. I know it was way back when I started my failed website. So its been a while. The series basically revolves around this couple that are destined to never be together. Its like that whenever they finally admit their feelings the girl dies or spontaneously combusts. So this is an on going cycle until the girl is born into a family that isn't all that religious. So they don't do some things that end up breaking the never ending cycle. But our couple still have some things to fight through. Now that the girl can't be born again ever, things are coming after her in order to turn the guy towards their cause. I guess I forgot to mention that the guy is a fallen angel because he fell in love with the girl. Anyways, in order to get answers on why they were cursed in the first place, the girl goes back in time. This results in the guy chasing after her. Now that she got some of her answers, it still doesn't solve their problem. Some bad guy is determined from ending the curse from existence. That way the girl was never reborn in the first place. And that is sadly all I remember. Just read the series because it is actually pretty good. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment