Thursday, March 5, 2015

Almost finished with Indigo Spell

This is most likely going to be my last post on this book. I have less then a hundred pages left for it anyways and this is pretty much where things getting really interesting. Am I going to tell you about any of it? No, because I want those who haven't read the book yet to read it. But I'll be requesting the next book as soon as I'm almost finished with Rapture. Anyways, right now in the book Sydney is on a mission to steal some information from the group she is a part of. Nothing like using the guy who has the hots for her to get what she wants. Wonder how he would react when he finds out that she was actually seeing a vampire behind everyone's back. Also we still have that witch problem. But I'm heading out because I have lots to do. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment