Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Started reading The Fiery Heart

No I didn't finish Sign. Yes, I will finish the book and tell you my final thoughts. I just happen to have misplaced the book.....again. I really need to be more responsible of my books. Anyways, I picked up my books at the library today. So everyone say 'Hi' to the next Bloodlines book. A little spoiler right here, Adrien and Sydney are now together, but they have to keep it on the down low because Sydney's sister was sent in to watch her. Kind of makes me wonder what the next adventure will be in the series. First we had a secret conspiracy and illegal blood trafficking. Then we had to fight off some Warriors of the sun. Also throw in an evil witch in there. What else could there be. So excited. Anyways, I'm going to head out. I haven't been feeling the greatest since I messed up my knee. I'm going to go lay down and hopefully read a little bit of the book. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment