Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Finished reading Breakable

Technically I'm not done with the book, but since its pretty much like Easy I feel like I don't have much to explain. I love the book all the same though. I just hope that I will be able to finish the book before I have to take it back to the library. If I don't, I'll be highly sad. Anyways, its a good book. Most likely be asking to get it for Christmas because my fam celebrates that kind of thing. So now that this book is done, I have two more books I have to finish by next week. Yikes. Luckly one is almost done. I'm going to head out now and get cracking on all of this reading I held off for the month of November. Worse idea ever by the way. But it was worth is for NaNoWriMo. So go read this book. If you hadn't read Easy, go read that first. Just read both books. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment