Friday, December 5, 2014

Finished reading One More Chance and started reading Maybe Someday

You know its a good book when you can finish it in a day. Also it made me cry. Another sign that the book was good. Anyways, I'm happy how Grant and Harlow's relationship worked out. Also most likely not planning on having a repeat on what happened in the story. I think Grant would have  a heart attack if it happened again. Poor guy. Anyways, the book was good just like all the other and I just found out that I have You Were Mine waiting for me at the library. Didn't that book just come out? Either way I'm actually happy that I don't have to wait long to read that book. Not like I had to do with this one. Thank God. Anyways, I'd tell you all of the stuff that happens with Grant and Harlow, but that would just ruin the surprise. All I have to say that she is one stubborn woman to go through what she did.
So with that book over and done with I quickly picked up Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. I'm hearing great things about this book and I'm actually really excited to finally get the chance to read this book. Also once again I don't know what the book is about. I think I just made it a habit to just pick up a book and read it. Go into it with out reading the back or what its about. I think you tend to embrace the book more that way because it is all just so new to you. So no one tell me what this book is about. I want to find out on my own. I only read the first page and it already seems interesting.

I also know what you guys are thinking, what happened to Rebound? And I will admit, I have not read the book one bit since the last post. Oops. But I did leave some notes for myself for the next post. Basically it was a rough draft of the post I was going to put up when I finished the book, so why don't I just write out what I had written already. That way you guys are wondering what the hell is going on. So after gossiping with her best friend slash co-worker, our leading lady just so happens to see the main subject of her conversation at the front desk. Honestly its kind of predictable. The movie moment ended when one of her clients went up to her and they had to discuss something in her office. When that was over he was gone. No longer to be seen, or was he?

So that is about it for now. Three awesome books. Or, so I've been told. I can only speak for one. But this should keep you guys entertained while I read some more. Also I have some reading to do for my best friend with a book she wrote for NaNoWriMo. I sent her a copy of mine just to be fair. I'm kind of curious what she would say. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment