Thursday, December 11, 2014

Finishing up Rebound

Thats right, I'm giving Rebound my full attention right now. I think its only fair since I've been neglecting it for the past week. But I will say that I had been skimming through it trying to motivate myself to read it. So a little reminder of what is all going on. That is one good thing about this book, you don't forget about anything you read. Anyways, our leading lady who's name I still can't remember because I'm horrible with name, goes to her doctor's appointment. This was due to the fact that she had some discomfort in her knee and wanted it looked at. So, she goes to her appointment and she is faced with a very attractive doctor that gets her all hot and bothered. Anyways, she leaves her appointment when its done and thinks she will never see the doctor ever again. But apparently he has a membership at the gym she works at and just so happens to see him there. It makes her job harder because she can't keep her eyes off of him. Sadly he then vanishes, making her think she'll never see him again. Only problem is that he magically appears when she was talking to her best friend and pretty much giving the doctor the wrong idea. I pretty much left off where she is getting ready for a night out with the girls because one of them just so happens to be getting married. So lets dive into this and wrap up talking about this book. I know you guys are dying to know what the hell is going one. But as if fate would want them together again and had him out at the club where our leading lady was with her friends. Honestly this is all predictable, but you still can't help but wonder if they will actually get together or not. And with me being a huge sucker for romance, I'm of course going to continue reading. I think it has something to do with my need to have my own romance story one day. Its lame I know. Anyways, back to the book. So our leading is all at the club having a good time. Also her good doctor may be there, but she pretty much sees that he is there with someone else. No surprise to her since he was good looking. Anyways as the night continues on, our leading lady decided to embarrass the bride to be by giving her a lap dance. The result of that was her being dragged to the dance floor by the good doctor. He doesn't even say anything. Just drags her away from her friends like a man on a mission. Anyways, after a very heated dance session they end up going to the bar and have a little conversation. I guess its just to clear the air. The conversation ended with them almost leaving the club, but loyalty won out and our leading lady left him high and dry. Poor guy. But luckly for him, he was able to tend to her when she fell back and injured herself. Sadly she passed out as soon as he started to stitch her up. As much as I'd like to write more, but it feels like I've been writing for like ever. Just keep an eye out for part two of this post. I will finish this book, I promise. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment