Friday, December 5, 2014

How Much Do You Love Me? by Paul Mark Tag

You know my mom was awesome enough to take over reading this book for me. Which is highly appreciated. She noticed that my work load was pretty big and decided to help out. Also I just couldn't make myself read it. I tried something new and it didn't quite work out for me. Thanks Mom anyways for reading for me. Anyways this is what she had to say about the book:

"I had a hard time motivating myself to sit and read this book. I would like to say it was very predictable in a way and now I will give you a spoiler. The story dealt with Pearl Harbor and the American-Japanese War Camps. The story also revolves around twin Japanese girls and one was married to a white civilian and the other twin met and was engaged to another Japanese War Camp inmate.
"The one twin that was married and pregnant, but here is the spoiler, she died and of course the baby lives. Her twin sister gave up being engaged and took her sister's life. Talk about loving your sister so much-to give up your own life and living your twin's married life. Now, I don't know I could ever do that-Will you be willing to do it?"

So my mom didn't tell me whether she liked the book, but I guess you can determine that yourself. I think she mentioned that it was good, just really predictable. But thanks to my mom for helping me out. I may have forced her to do it by saying that she could read Origin, the fourth book in the Lux series. Or at least I think its the fourth book. But either way it helped me out a lot. Anyways, I'm going to read a little more out of Rebound for you guys. I know you are just on the edge of your seats waiting for another post on that book. So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment