Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Finished reading You Were Mine and started reading Just For Now by Abbi Glines

I pretty much think Tripp is my favorite guy in the whole entire series. Just saying. A guy has huge brownie points with me if he can wait for the girl he loves for eight years. That takes major dedication there. Also its something I love. Anyways, it was pretty major what Tripp did to prove to Bethy that he was in it for life. I honestly didn't see it coming. Anyways, I loved the book as always. Abbi is a very talented author and I haven't been disappointed with any of her books.


So on that note, why not have my next book be another Abbi Glines book? I'm almost all caught up on this series which is pretty awesome. Also it makes me kind of sad. I'm already begging for more of the Rosemary Beach series, but sadly that book doesn't come out until April. Anyways, all I know about this book is that Marcus's sister has the hots for one of his friends. This is basically their love story. Honestly I'm already waiting for the part where Marcus finds out that his friend is messing around with his little sister. Possible fight scene? So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment