Sunday, December 21, 2014

Finished reading Origin


Okay so I am almost done with Origin and I think this is the best book so far in the series. Anyways a ton happens and if you hate spoilers, I suggest you don't read this post because I'm most likely going to reveal a lot. So let's begin. Daemon and Katy escape from the organization that was holding them captive. It was with the help of Archer and little Origins. Anyways they get reunited with everyone and all is dandy. Things are so grand that Daemon and Katy actually get married. It's not legal but they could care less. Then a bomb hits. Mathew betrays them. Didn't see it coming. So now they are on the run and things are just about to get serious. They have decided to expose themselves. And that is where I'm going to leave it. That would just ruin the book if I told you everything. You may start your riots now. So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment