Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Finished reading Just For Now

I only have a few pages left of this book, which makes me kind of happy. Its not because I hat the book, so don't panic. I'm only glad because all of these recent deadlines are killing me. Its getting to the point that I just don't want to read anymore. Instead I just want to have a romance story of my own and curl up to the brown eyed cutie that has me hooked for five years. Anyways, you are here to read about my thoughts on this book. Well I'll tell you. I liked it. I can't say that I loved it, but it was good. Deff didn't hate it. Anyways, Amanda's brother did beat the crap out of Preston. Then Preston's secret got out. Making Amanda leave him. Finding out through your mother is not how the secret should of been revealed. But Preston gets a new job only to have life throw a curve ball at him. Luckly he has some awesome friends looking out for him. Now I'm not sure how these two are going to get back together because I haven't read that part yet. And if I did know, I don't think I'd tell you. That would just ruin the whole story. The only reason we read these books is because  we want to know how they end up back together after a major break up. Also the next book is apparently about Cage and Eva again. Not sure, that is just want I think I remember reading on Goodreads. Don't hold it against me if I'm wrong. But, I'm going to finish up this book and finally finish Rebound. Then its off to Orgin (part of the Lux Series). Expect spoilers for that one. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment