Friday, December 19, 2014

Started reading Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Okay, so before I start talking about the book I'm currently reading. I have to say that I officially finished reading Rebound and my reaction to the ending was basically my wondering if that was it. Not cool Rosemary. You make the ending so good and then you leave me hanging. So not cool.


Anyways, lets get talking about the book I am currently reading. It's the fourth book in the Lux series. Who would of known? Also can I add that the model on the cover for Daemon is pretty hot? I mean, where do they find these cover models and can I have one for myself? But enough of me drooling over what I can't have. We are here to talk about Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Honestly I think this is my favorite series of all time. I'm sad that its almost over by the way. Anyways, in the last book Katy got captured. Did I forget to warn you that there were going to be spoilers in this post? Oops. Well there are spoilers in this post for all of you who hadn't read the book yet. Anyways, Katy doesn't know what to think while being captured. She is going by what she was told by friends and enemies. Two stories completely different from each other. Its crazy. You can see why she is highly confused. Then we have Daemon, which the book is also told through his point of view, who is storming through anything in his way to get to Katy. I mean he is willing to go to worlds end for Katy. It is actually kind of romantic in a way. Hard to believe I'm already 20% through the book. Its scary because that means it will end sooner. That makes me sad. But I have some family stuff to attend and I'll post as much as I can. Also as a reminder I have four bookmarks I'm willing to give to the first four people who demand to have one. It basically to help promote the book Sign by Lou Rera. I only need one and she gave me five. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment