Monday, December 15, 2014

Still finishing up Rebound and halfway through Just For Now

Okay, sorry for my lack of writing. My family got a new iPad and I just had to play round with it. Its a new toy. Anyways, I didn't finish the book in my intended timeline, but I can say that I'm at least halfway through both books. Which is a good thing. Anyways, lets get talking about books. Only because that is the reason why you are here.

So Rebound is a little steamy. It is kind of interesting. Anyways, our leading lady stays with the good doctor. Feeds him and sleeps with him. He takes her home and then picks her up for work the next day. It doesn't stop her insecurities though. Especially when he is late picking her up from work. The story is that he got caught up in work. Sadly she doesn't really think it will work between them after that excuse, which is kind of stupid. But that is just the way the cookie crumbles. Anyways the book is still kind of predictable. And I'm going to leave it at that for now.

Up next we have Just for Now. Nothing like having the hots for a guy that runs hot and cold every time he is around you. But now things are getting a little more complicated. Only because they both give in to their desire and end up sleeping together. Wonder what Amanda is going to say to her semi-boyfriend Jason about this one. Also there is the fact that Preston is pretty much a prostitute. Wonder how that secret is going to come out. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment