Monday, December 22, 2014

Started reading Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward

So I'm putting Sign aside only because I got a new book from the library and due to the limit time I have with this book, I'm just going to jump right in.

Lets start of with me drooling over the guy on the cover. Yum. Okay enough staring. I've been waiting for what feels like forever to read this book. There were some complications while waiting, in other words the first time around it got lost. But I finally has it. So none of that waiting matters. Also I'd like to say that I have no idea what the book is about. Which it becoming a huge habit of mine. Oh well. It makes me get that much more into the book because I don't know anything. But I'm going to read this book and judging with how surprisingly small it is, I'll be done in a day. Then I can finally finish Breakable since I finally got that book back. Then I'll go back to reading Sign. So many books, so little time. So until next time......



No comments:

Post a Comment