Sunday, December 28, 2014

Reading Sign

So the last time I talked to you about this book our main character was off to have a weekend getaway with his wife. Well I'm sad to report that I've spent two or three chapters of them just driving around getting to the getaway. This book is pretty slow and its making me read it pretty slow. This book better pick up in the next few chapters or I'm calling it a bust. Anyways, the only exciting this that has happened in the book since I last left off is that our couple hit something big while driving in the thickest fog ever. Our main character thought it was a man who was smiling, our main character thought it was just a big animal. Either way nothing was found. I left off when they got to a gas station and no one is there. Looked like no one had been there for years. So our couple is trying to figure out where they are so they can make it to their destination. Can't rely on the GPS because that thing went out a few miles back. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment