Friday, December 5, 2014

Reading Maybe Someday

Okay, I'm pretty sure I'm already falling in love with this book. I'm not even a quarter of the way and I'm already hooked. I was pretty sure I was hooked after the full conversation between Ridge and Sydney. Its like you know that they are going to end up together, you just didn't know how. Sadly Ridge already has a girlfriend when they first start talking to each other. But that doesn't stop the guy from being nice to Sydney and trying to make her smile after her break up with her two year boyfriend. He also gave her a place to stay when she needed it. The guy is so sweet. Even when his only communication is through texting because he can't hear anything. Also Sydney pretty much fits into her new home with ease. She was willing to join in on all of the pranking fun. This is the kind of house hold I'd like to live with. But no pranking that ends up with someone in the hospital or arrested. Anyways, I'm most likely going to read like eight chapters before bed tonight because I want to know how these two get together. Its driving me nuts.

Also I read a little bit more of Rebound. Figured I would share with what I got so far because I'm nice like that and I have a feeling I'm not going to finish this book on time. Might as well give you guys and the author something to read on my thoughts if I don't finish it. But you all probably figured that I'm pretty much forcing myself to read this book. Don't get me wrong, its a good book. I just don't have the motivation to read it. I'm kind of dying to finish reading Maybe Someday and then start Just For Now by Abbi Glines. You can say that I'm on a library kick right now. Anyways, back to the book. Our leading lady, who's name I can't seem to remember for the life of me, has lost sight of her dream man who she is calling Mr. Dashing. Anyways, she does a fitness class and an old friend visits her after the class is done. They then start to get a talking. Sadly the conversation makes her feel kind of left out and ready to be on the prowl at one of her friend's bachelorette party. That is about it I'm sad to say. I'm trying. Honestly, I'm really trying to read this book, but it just isn't doing it for me. So until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment