Monday, December 8, 2014

Finished reading Maybe Someday and started reading You Were Mine by Abbi Glines

So I finished Maybe Someday and as much as I loved it. It still doesn't compare to Beautiful Disaster or Ugly Love. Don't get me wrong, I loved the book all the same. It just didn't tug at my heart strings like the other said books. Anyways, the whole entire time I'm reading, I'm waiting for everything to crash and burn. Honestly it didn't go down like I thought it would, which is good. I have been reading books that have been so predictable lately. Also it was so sweet on how Ridge was able to finally get Sydney to love him back. I want a guy to do that for me. Nothing like making a girl wish all guys were kind of like Ridge in a way. Way to go Colleen.
Anyways, off to the next book. Which I must say that I can't believe I got this book so fast. Didn't it like just come out on Tuesday? But I was able to get the book from the library on Thursday, which is pretty awesome. Because I can walk around and brag that I am the first one to read this book from the local library. My mom then reminds me that bad things happen to those who brag. So if anything bad happens to this book, I'll cry. Literally cry. Only because it still has that new book smell that I love so much and I'd feel terrible if I destroyed another library book. Books are our friends and need to be treated with the greatest respect. How else are we going to fall in love with countless guys six times a month? Can't do that in real life people, even though some of us think we can. Anyways, I'm excited to read this book. I love the series and I might even actually read the teaser in the back for the next book. Abbi Glines is pretty much up in the top five on my list of favorite authors. Honestly I think I've only read books from five different authors. If I read more, then that just makes me feel better. But I'm freezing right not, which kind of makes me want to curl up in bed and start reading this book. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment