Sunday, December 7, 2014

Halfway through Maybe Someday

Hey there. Late night blogging here. Seems like it is becoming quite a habit for me. Anyways I'm halfway through Maybe Someday and I think I just read the greatest line in the whole book. Its more like a paragraph, but its still the best thing I've read in the book. It might actually be one of my most favorite lines ever.

"I'm so thankful that she appears to have more willpower than I do, because whenever I'm around her, I've never felt so weak." - Ridge

Yeah, that's right. I went as far as to share it that I love it so much. But this also takes place after they do a little slip in their attraction for each other and he ends up kissing Sydney. The guy is falling in love with her, but he knows that he can't because he already has a girlfriend. I thought Ugly Love was amazing, but I think this book just might be better. I don't even know any more. I think Colleen's goal is to have every reader addicted to her stuff by making her books so good that nothing else can compare. Well played Colleen, well played. But I'm going to try to finish this awesome book before I post about it again. Also I have to tend to a now cracked computer because I was stupid enough to knock it down. In my defense I did not know that the charger was wrapped around my foot. At least I was able to last over a year before I dropped the thing. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment