Thursday, December 4, 2014

Started reading One More Chance by Abbi Glines

Okay, sadly I didn't finished reading Breakable. So I had to return the book and request it back. Sad face. But my sadness is short lived because I finally got One More Chance by Abbi Glines. I know this book came out like three months ago, but I don't care. It was that long of a wait at the library because its the only way I'm able to get books around here. Anyways, I'm curious on how Grant and Harlow are going to get through this new turn in their romance. I'm also wondering if Grant will accept Harlow's choice in things. Honestly these guys are just making it harder then it really should be. But I guess some people tend to do that and that is why this series does so well. For its realistic situations. Loves it. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment