Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Almost finished reading Stone Cold Touch


Holy....I don't even know what to say. Not only do we have witches, night crawlers, and creepy winds, but Layla's love triangle just got more complicated. But I'm getting ahead of myself, or am I? Anyways, things get a little creepy at the house that has stuff happen that can't be explained. At first I thought it was Roth messing around, but I'm starting to think other wise. Layla gets the blame put on her like crazy when windows explode and a warden falls down the stairs. Seems like Zayne is the only one in her corner during these incidences, but she needs more then just him. So you don't blame the girl to run off with Roth to a place where all the little demons play. Of course things end up pretty heated between Roth and Layla and now you wonder how this is all going to affect her relationship with Zayne. I kind of didn't want to put the book down to tell you guys about what was going on. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment