Friday, February 20, 2015

Finished reading Providence

I can't believe that they broke up! You got to be kidding me! Why would you do this to me Jamie? Its Beautiful Disaster all over again. Anyways, I have to admit that I cheated. Apparently I couldn't wait long enough to find out if they get back together or not. I'm a terrible reader. But I loved the book. I'm saying past tense only because I have only like thirty pages left. I'm also going to say that I'm still waiting to see if the two get back together. I already know, but I'm not telling. You'll just have to read the book to find out. I mean go read the book. Its awesome and you'll fall in love with it after reading the sweet things Jared says to Nina. Still can't believe they broke up. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment