Friday, February 6, 2015

Still not really reading

My excuse this time is that I've been listening to Papa Roach's new CD nonstop lately. I'm sorry, but I loves the band and I'm thinking that Jacoby is quite hot. Anyways, I'm reading as much as I can. I know its not a lot, but I swear that I'm trying. It also doesn't help that I'm trying to go back to school. Yikes! Also just out of curiosity I Googled my name. Admit that I'm not the only one that tends to do this. Anyways, I discovered that his blog is actually on google, but at the very bottom of the first page. I wonder what I have to do to make it get to the top. I don't really care, but it would be nice. Also I have bookmarks and a book that I'd like to give to someone. Not sure how to do that since no one wants free stuff from me. That makes me sad guys. Give me some ideas because I want to give away free stuff and because I appreciate you guys.  I want to show that appreciation by giving you stuff. So help me out. But I'm going to head out right now. I have stuff I have to get my dogs because I loves them so much and its winter, and they need coats because they are about to get shaved. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment