Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Two book updates

Okay here is the low down on what is going on. I have two books to talk about. Only because I'm reading two books at once only because I have a mother who thinks its funny to hide my books to get a rise out of me. She can be so mean sometimes.

First up is Fracture. And I have a theory on Lacey that she is Zeth's supposed dead sister. How I got this theory is that you get flash back to Zeth's past and you find out that his parents died in a car accident. Also you learn that his mother was actually pregnant. Now the thing is if Zeth knows or not. I think Lacey does, but she won't tell anyone. I guess she somehow found out about Zeth, searched for him, and now is living with him until he leaves her with Sloane. Also it doesn't stop Zeth from embarrassing Sloane from miles away. Bet she'll never answer his call again while at work. Anyways, I'm pretty close to the end of this book. If I don't find out if my theory is correct by the end of the book, I'll pretty much be highly sad. And disappointed.

Anyways, I'm almost halfway through this book already. Shocker because it feels like I just started the book. Right now the main lady just found out her father isn't who he really was. The defence to that was that he was protecting her from things that could of put her in danger. Too bad that protection didn't stick around after he died. But I believe Jarred is the hired help to protect her. A little bit of his secrets are starting to be revealed as well. I wonder what other secrets are going to be revealed. So far one secret being revealed is that he has been protecting Nina longer then he is letting on. So until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment