Saturday, February 7, 2015

Finished reading Misbehaving

Yay! I finished the book. Loved it by the way. I honestly thought the book was going to be all good and happy after Jess and Jason got back together the first time. Didn't see the whole second break up happening. So props to Abbi on that one. I'm so ready to read the next book in this series. I don't even know who it is about, but I'm thinking its going to be about Krit since Jess left him on the curb for Jason. Poor guy. But sadly I can't request the book from the library until I finish reading the stack of books I have now. Mom's rules, not mine. I'm kind of wishing that it was May now. Not only do I get to see my favorite guys on earth, but I'm finally making a trip to Baltimore and look for a place to live. I say thank god to that. Its been a long wait, three years to be more exact. But I'm going to head out. I have an early morning tomorrow. Also go read this series if you haven't yet. You'll love it. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment