Monday, February 23, 2015

Halfway through Stone Cold Touch

So I'm sick in bed, and what better way to spend that time reading a book. I can't sleep all day. Anyways, Roth is back. We all knew that he would be, admit it. But it causes quite a love triangle. Shocking. Anyways, I wonder how she is going to get herself out of this. Who will she chose? Is it bad that I'm hoping she chooses Roth? But I'm only halfway and right now she just learned that Zayne has serious feelings for her. Which just makes things more complicated. Also there is a major threat ready to bring the world to an end. So she also has to work with both Roth and Zayne on defeating it. Now only the two boys could tolerate each other long enough to make some progress in finding the demon threat. But I'm going to head out. My head is killing me and I'm about to pass out from the cold medicine I took for my runny nose. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment