Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Started reading Misbehaving by Abbi Glines

Sadly I didn't finish Captivated by You before I had to return it to the library. Also I had my mom take away Beautiful Redemption, only because I have two books I have to finish in two weeks. Can I do it? Probably not. Anyways, I'm reading another Abbi Glines book. I can hear you all moan and groan about my choice in books. But I don't care because she is one of my favorite writers. Anyways, the book is about Jax's brother Jason and his love life with Jess. This is going to be interesting. Especially when it starts with Jess trashing her ex-boyfriend's truck. I cheer her on for this because the guy had it coming  for trying to sleep with every willing girl in their small town. I would of done the same thing if I had the balls that Jess has. But I don't, so I'll just fantasize being one of these characters and doing everything they are. Its the only action I've been getting lately, so why change. But I'm going to head out and try to get through my Maddox withdrawls because I have it bad. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment