Saturday, February 28, 2015

Reading Updates

Okay so for those who are wondering if I finished reading Sign or not, I did not. That was one of the few books I couldn't find when my mom decided to hide everything from me. But I promise to at least attempt to read it as soon as I find it and finish the two library books I have. My mom is so mean sometimes. Anyways, I'm still reading Indigo Spell and then I'll be finishing the Fallen Series by finally finishing Rapture. Do I remember anything that went down in that series? Most likely not since it was like forever ago. But I'm going to brave the comfy chair sine I had some funky looking bug crawl on me the last time I sat in that chair. But its like my reading chair and I like to read in that chair. Sometimes I even write. But I'm going to head out. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment