Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Am I reading?

Am I reading? Not really. I'm trying, but not really. Its like since the new year started I just don't want to read anything anymore. And I was doing so well. It makes me sad. So I need some motivation guys. I don't know what, but maybe you guys can encourage me to read more. Or, maybe my mother will help out. I don't know. I just need an ego boost or something. Pretty much anything to get the will to read.

Anyways, I did get some reading done with my latest ebook. And I have to say that I've read two or three chapters and sex was not involved. Shocking. But I must remind you guys that when it comes down to doing the naughty in this book, it gets really detailed. Like you have no problem imagining what is going on. It makes things awkward sometimes. Anyways, I'm going to head out and fight for the Ipad back. Since I want to at least finish one book by the end of the week. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment