Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I might not finish Captivated by You

So its the due date for one of my books. And I would really hate to return this book because I only have like sixty pages left. Its not fair. So sadly I might have to return it with out finishing. I'll rerequest it so I can finish it, but who knows when I'll get it back. So I'll just say that I'm sorry I couldn't really give a full opinion on the book. I just got caught up in all that was going on with the family. Lets hope that I can read the other books I've ordered before they have to go back next week. Sad face. We'll just have to see. But I suggest you read this book if you haven't yet. Read the whole series if you haven't. I love it all the same and can't wait until the next one comes out. Sylvia is pretty talented and is quickly becoming one of my favorite writers. But I'm going to head out and tackle all of the other books I have. Sorry again, and until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment