Saturday, January 31, 2015

Started reading Fracture by Callie Hart

Since my mother thinks that it is funny to hide books on me, I'm forced to start an Ebook. So I decided to go with this spicy series. For all of those who remember me talking about the first book Deviant, you know that this series so far pretty much makes Fifty Shades of Grey look like the bible. I can't even read this series in the same room with other people. It kind of gets awkward. If you know what I mean. Anyways, I'm already about 20% into the book and things pretty much pick up off where the first book ended. That is all I'm saying because it is far too detailed for me to talk about. But I'm going to go book hunting because I'm so close to finishing Captivated by You, and I really want to finish it. Also I want my new book back. My mother can be so mean sometimes. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment