Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Started reading Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead

I'm currently reading like five books at once, so bare with me with all the posts I'm doing lately on all the different books I'm reading. I'm trying to make up for lost time. And since I'm pretty sure that everyone has read the series already, I'm just going to jump right into talking about the book. If you want a recap on the series or any series that I'm reading, just let me know. I'll do a post strictly dedicated to the recap that you want. Anyways, lets get talking about Indigo Spell. So Sydney  gets invited to a wedding. Its supposedly strictly just business, but she can't help but enjoy everything around her. She has to do it on the sly because her boss is there, but she isn't as hostile towards it like a fellow alchemist. Also she has no idea how to act with Adrien practically throwing himself at her. Poor girl. But I give him props for being determined. Honestly I don't think anyone knows how to handle Adrien when he puts his mind to something. I'm still waiting for when those two finally end up together. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment