Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Reading Captivated by You

I actually got some reading done. I'm amazed by that. I think it has to do with the fact that my mom went back to work and we are no long spending our free time watching Bones. Anyways, I'm not halfway through the book yet. But I'm close enough that I can comfortably talk about what is going on. Sadly it is taking me a while to remember what happened in all of the other books because it has been so long. Please Sylvia don't wait for what feels like two years to come out with the next book. I would cry if you do. But lets get talking about the book already. As we all know, our favorite couple secretly got married during a weekend getaway. Very few know their little secret, while the rest of the world thinks that they are only engaged. Anyways, the book starts with a little heated discussion that results in what I assume is good make-up sex. Also Eva heads off to visit her father with her best friend, because he has a huge life change himself. You know having a baby and all. But I have a feeling that it might not be his, I could be wrong. That would make a good twist though. So Eva tells Cary about her marriage. Sadly he isn't happy about it. Also sneaky Gideon follows Eva for 'business reasons'. Really he just can't stay away from her. Kind of makes you wish you could find a guy like that, but also not because a girl needs to breath every once in a while. But I could see his reason for following her since her ex is still in the picture. That's all I'm going to say right now. I just love the drama in this series and I can't help but wonder if Eva might end up getting pregnant before Gideon is ready. So much to read still, and so little time. I'll post again when I can. Depends how far in the book I get by tomorrow. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment