Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hey guys!

I know I haven't read in a while. Sorry about that. My mom hid one of my books. Sad face. Which also means that I can't read Point of Retreat, since that was the book that was hidden. My mother wants me to spend more time with my family. Not something I like doing since one of my brothers are starting to sound like my grans. I could smack him for it because I don't want to be down graded for my career choices by a thirteen year old. He says I should do a hard job like working at Walmart. Basically his is calling me stupid. Anyways, enough of that. I have some hunting to do for my hidden books. My mother could be so mean sometimes. Love her dearly, just wish she would stop hiding my books. I'll post as soon as I find one of them and read a little of the book. Sorry again. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment