Friday, January 9, 2015

Finished reading Lead

Before I say anything about this book, I will have to say that I'm highly jealous of those that are able to read Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher. Just reading the teasers let me know that it is a good book. Hopefully one day I'll be able to read it myself. Until then I'll pout.

Anyways, lets get talking about Lead since I finished reading it. For one, I have to say that I love Mal. So sad I never finished that book, but its not like I missed much with the last page. Anyways, the book was pretty predictable. Sad to say. Still loved it. I liked how the author used Mal as a comic release. It was well need to for the drama created by the complicated relationship between Lena and Jimmy. But I'm glad that it all worked out in the end. The way Jimmy begged her to come back could of been a little more romantic, but I'm not complaining. I wish I could say more, but my grans is highly against creativity right now. So until nest time......

No comments:

Post a Comment