Sunday, January 11, 2015

Started reading Point of Retreat....Finally!

The wait for this book was ridiculous. It was so bad that I was getting to the point that I forgot that I requested it from the library. And I thought the wait for Stepbrother Dearest was stupidly long. This book had less requests and it took twice as long to get. I really need to get a job so I don't have to wait for books to come to the library. Anyways, I'm pretty sure everyone has read this book. I'm one of the few who have not because well, I'm lame like that. Also I'm to poor to buy my own books. Sad face. Anyways, I can't say much because I just started reading this book. Like I'm on page four and that is about it. But I wanted to be nice and let you guys know what I'm reading. Right now I'm going to remove a dog from my view of the computer and have the other one be moved so he stops kicking the computer in his sleep. I love my dogs but they make reading and writing very difficult sometimes. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment