Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Finished reading The Golden Lily

I finally finished the book. Feels like a huge accomplishment. Anyways, I was also saying that towards the final scene between Adrian and Sydney. But she pretty much walked out on him in the end though. I wanted to slap her for that. How could she walk away from him? Especially after all he said to her. I could of slapped Sydney when she broke out the whole 'we can't be together because its wrong' speech. Who the heck cares? Anyways, I'm hoping that the next book will have these two finally together officially. Or else I'm going to throw a temper tantrum. Anyways, I read my next book since I have seven days to read it. Only because I want to finish reading it because Point of Retreat finally arrived at the library. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment