Thursday, January 22, 2015

Backstage Pass by Elizabeth Nelson

Backstage Pass (The Backstage Pass Rock Star Romance, #1) 

  I figured I'd tell you guys about the book that I'm reading while its too dark for a normal book. So this is the ebook I've been reading. Actually I've only been reading it for like a day and I'm almost done already. I will also have to say that this book is basically a lesson on how you can't judge a book by its cover. I say this because our main character meets a musician and she thinks he's all about the parties and groupies. That he isn't up for a serious relationship and that his head is in the clouds. But he is proving otherwise. So this book defiantly puts the saying into play, which I like.  But I'm going to finish up this book and I'll let you know how it ends. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment