Saturday, January 3, 2015

Finished reading Against the Wall and started reading The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead

Okay, so I got my books from the library. So sadly I have to put down Sign. As much as I'm enjoying the craziness of the book and wondering what the hell is going on, I have a time limit on these books. But I can say that I did at least finish one of the books that I was reading before the library books came in.

I kind of enjoyed this book. It was  a quick read and pretty good. Also you could also say that it was quite predictable. Especially after all of it was worked out after the huge misunderstanding. I wish there was more I can say about the book, but sadly I don't. Lame I know but there isn't much to say since my last post. A lot just happens in between that wasn't really not worthy. But the proposal was kind of cute. If I was a huge sports fan, I'd like that kind of proposal. But I'm not, I'm a huge music fan waiting for a proposal made for the books. I leave that for someone to think over. Not saying who because that would loose all of the mystery.

Anyways, I've been trying to read this book for what feels like forever. And I'm not saying that meaning that things keep coming up that prevents me from reading this book. Truth is  that I literally have been trying to read this book for what feels like forever. I think it had to do with the fact that I got sick and tired of reading vampire books for a while. So now I'm determined to read this series and finally finish it. Sadly this is a second book of a series. The first one is basically a start of this series which is a run off of another series called Vampire Academy. I liked that series more then this one. So far. We'll see if that changes. I'd tell you more but I'm being told that I have to clean the house. So until next time.......


No comments:

Post a Comment