Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Reading Lead

I should be at least halfway through this book by now. Heck I should be done with it by now. But one, I'm still getting over a cold. And two, I've been easily distracted lately. Not sure why. Anyways, I'm enjoying the book quite well. Actually  had to try really hard not to laugh during a part because I didn't want strange looks at me. I'd tell you about the part, but that would ruin the book. Even if it is within the first or second chapter of the book. But I will have to say this. What the hell did Lena, our leading lady, expect to happen after living and being around a guy nonstop for two months. Also she had a feels for Jimmy before they even began this whole agreement. It only made sense that the girl was going to fall head over heals the moment he started opening up to her. Now if only the guy would admit what she really was to him. I'm going to head out because my brother is trying to be funny and is trying to close my computer. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment