Monday, January 5, 2015

Halfway through The Golden Lily

Vampire Hunters are real! Or, at least in this book they are. Figured I'd start the post with that because I was slightly excited. I have a feeling I'm actually right on this one. Also Sydney's boyfriend has to be a vampire hunter too.  Did I forget to mention that Sydney has a boyfriend? But you probably already know this since everyone pretty much has read this book besides me. Anyways, things are getting serious with Adrian, but no one sees it yet. Or at least still in denial. I apologize if I spelt any names wrong. I'm too lazy to look them up to know what the proper spelling is. Sorry Richelle for not doing your characters justice. But I'm going to read some more to see if I'm right. Best motivation to finish a book that you know everyone pretty much has read. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment