Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Finished reading Backstage Pass

So I finally finished a book after all of the weeks of not reading. I think it has to do with the fact that my grans is now home and is doing so much better. Anyways, I'd like to talk about this book. After our main character Sasha has a little disagreement with her best friend and goes on a bad date with a selfish guy. She is finally with our musician Jesse. At this point you are saying about time after you think that the girl has some mad skills on proving to the guy that she wants him. Okay she basically attacked him. But he was the one that saved her from the worst date ever. Anyways, I'm glad everything worked out in the book. Even if I knew that they would. What kind of romance would it be if the lovers never ended up together. That would be horrible. But I'm out because I'm cold and I have lots to do tomorrow. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment