Friday, January 30, 2015

Started reading Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire

I have come to realize that I have an unhealthy obsession with the fictional characters known as The Maddox Brothers, Travis more then the others. With that being said, I had to read this book. It was just sitting there all sad and cold, waiting to be read. So I decided to pick it up and bury my nose in it. Sorry Sylvia but this series takes high priority. I'm addicted to the Maddox Brothers and I'm already dying on who is next in line. Also I may have checked out to see what Jamie had for the next book, all I got was the title. No fair and not cool Jamie. Can you just give me a little hint on who it is? Please? But I guess all I have to run on is the fact that the next one is called Beautiful Sacrifice and it possibly be out in the summer. Thats all and it makes me sad. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment