Monday, January 5, 2015

Kiro's Emily by Abbi Glines

I can imagine how sick and tired you are all getting with Abbi Glines, but I don't care. She's a good writer. Also if there is any misspellings or phrases that make no sense, i apologize. I'm writing this post without my glasses and it just looks like a big blur of white with black lines. I'm too lazy to hunt down my glasses since it is like four in the morning. I can't sleep. So I read and finished this book. I loved it by the way. I meant to read this sooner but due to the holidays it just didn't happen. It also kind of makes me wish for a love like that. I think Kiro's and Emily's love story is the best one of all. Also I could just b saying that because it is highly relatable to me in a way. Just saying. But I loved it and I'm still hoping that Emily will miraculously return to her former self. That would just make the story even more perfect. Also it would feed their love story with proof that something that shouldn't happen can happen. Now I must wait for the next book to come out, which makes me sad. Only because it doesn't come out until like April. Why you do this to me Abbi? So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment