Friday, January 9, 2015

Started reading Sometimes It Lasts by Abbi Glines

Oh hey, another Abbi Glines book. Lucky for you I've almost read all of the books they have of hers that the library has. Sad for me, but lucky for you. So here is the low down. Not much to tell only because I just flippin started the book. Anyways the book is in fact about Cage and Eva. The prologue had me scratching my head and I hope to god that the book makes sense of it. At first I didn't even think it was Eva's point of view. But I have a feeling this book is going to be really good. But I haven't had a chance to read much only because no one believes in quiet time in my house and like to blast their shows full blast on tablets. But I'll most likely have this book done by the end of the weekend. That is my goal at least because I finally got Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover from the library. Still with it was Never Never, but fate has it that I can't read the damn new book. Sad face. But I"m going to head off and pout and wait until everyone goes to bed before I pick this book up. No wonder I'm so tired all of the time. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment